You don't have to go it aloneI've helped hundreds of social skills clients achieve their goals. I can help you, too.
As a coaching client, you will:
- Uncover the specific roadblocks that hold you back from social success
- Learn the specific social principles that you need to connect with others.
- Debrief your current social interactions, and find out how to improve
- Get the tools you need to build confidence and combat anxiety
- Practice until you reach mastery, and receive detailed feedback along the way.
Coaching takes place over Skype, and each session is 50 minutes long. There are three different levels of coaching available, offered by me and two others, so you can choose the level that fits your needs.
Coaching with Dan
$120 per session, or $100 per session if you buy three.
This is me. I'm the author of the site, and I've been coaching clients since 2012.
I'm probably a good fit for you if:
- You resonated with the Improve Your Social Skills guide
- You want a coach with years of experience
- You have Asperger's or a similar condition
Coaching with Joanna
$60 per session, or $50 per session if you buy three.
Joanna is my junior coach. She's been working with clients since 2014, and she brings a great deal of professional speaking experience in addition to coaching experience. She can help with any social issue, but she has particular expertise in professional or business communication.
Joanna is probably a good fit for you if:
- You are looking for help with a job interview, or other professional issue.
- You have a clear idea of what you want to improve
- Your budget is more limited.
Conversation Practice with Chris
$30 per session, or $25 per session if you buy three
Chris is a conversation partner, which means he's here to provide a friendly place for you to practice conversation. He won't teach you new skills directly, but he will give you honest feedback and constructive criticism so you know where to improve.
Chris is probably good fit for you if:
- You want to desensitize yourself to social anxiety
- You can teach yourself and come ready to practice.
- You want lots of feedback on how you come across to others.
I've got answers.
Then, you and your coach get to work! If you need training on particular skills, your coach will teach you. If you need to practice and build your confidence, your coach will role-play social situations with you. Whatever you need, your coach will help you with.
There's two things we don't do, though. First, we don't offer therapy. If you're struggling with depression or another mental health issue, we can still help you with your social skills -- but we can't treat your depression. So we strongly encourage you to get therapy from a professional therapist in your area in addition to seeking social skills coaching. (Getting therapy is a good idea even if you don't have a mental health issue.)
Second, we don't teach "pick up artist" techniques, social manipulation, or sleazy tricks. We only teach ethical social skills that will lead you to healthy connections. If you're looking for sneaky tricks, look elsewhere.
Sign up for coaching using the form below!