Are you serious about improving your social skills?
I offer one on one social skills coaching, customized to your goals and your situation. If you want serious social skills improvement, this is a fantastic way to achieve your goals.
During our coaching sessions we might:
- Apply principles from the guide to your specific situation
- Discuss your social skills goals, and help you discover the next step towards achieving those goals
- Practice specific social skills like conversation or identifying body language.
- Debrief social interactions, and prepare for important interactions or social events.
These are just a few examples. Our actual sessions will cover whatever you need to achieve social success.
Please note that I'm not a professional counselor. I can help you with your social skills, but for issues like depression, social anxiety disorder, etc, you should see a licensed professional. To find an in-person counselor, check http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/ and to find an online therapist, check https://www.breakthrough.com.
Of course, there's no reason why you can't have sessions with both me and a professional counselor---but if you have to choose one, choose the counselor.
Interested? Here's what you need to know.
- Our coaching sessions take place over Skype, at a time that is mutually agreeable.
- Each 50 minute session costs $75.
- If you need social skills training but can't afford it, please contact me and let me know
Sign Up Now
Social skills coaching is risk and obligation-free. If you are not satisfied with your first session, I'll cheerfully refund your money.
If you're ready to sign up, or you would like to know more, use the contact form below. I look forward to helping you improve your social skills!